Fangurls Celebrate YoKura Birthday p1


There was just me (Kelzie) this time as both Marge & Aigoo had Korean Language classes in UPD.

It was a small party at Wako Karaoke place. Apparently, this karaoke place have a really good line up if you're looking for Jpop releases. I really don't understand much, but I guess, I'll learn more as I spend more time with the Jpop people.

Thanks to Zac for organizing this event -- and to the three other girls there: Venice, Pat & Frances for making me feel welcome despite my limited knowledge about Kanjani8.

Most people who know me, knows that my first & foremost group is Arashi. But, what I fail to always mention -- in the Johnnys fandom, Kanjani 8 ranks second in my list. Yoko is my ni-ban & Tacchon is my san-ban.

So happy birthday Yoko & Tacchon! Yoko is now 29 & Tacchon will be 25 starting tomorrow.

(part 2 will follow eventually - Kelzie)

0 comments: