[Bday Party] Shige and Massu: Pyjama Party in Tagaytay City


from NYUSU.PH:

It's Shige and Massu's special days in July and NYUSU.PH invites you in an overnight full of fun and super fangirling moments... Bring your pajamas with you as we get an overdose of NEWS member ai! To all NEWS fans meet and greet other fans as you fangirl (or fanboy) the night away.

Venue:
Tagaytay City (Town house with Green gate in front of Baranggay Hall with signage "FAMOUS INN" before Peoples Park and Development Academy of the Philippines)

Date:
July 10 (9:00am) - 11 (12:00pm), 2010

What to expect:
Fun games, foods, fireworks, concert and clips showing and a whole lot more!


This party is a little complicated -- so head on over to their Facebook RSVP to see how it goes. Tagaytay overnight is so tempting even for an Arashi fan like me ... then again, Massu is my NEWS ichiban & Shige is my NEWS niban ... sigh ... I wanna go ... (-- Kelzie)



Tego says: "I'm only lending Massu to Shige just for this month, coz it's their birthday -- but I'll need him back ASAP for our album promotions. ok? Ok desu!"

0 comments: